Thursday, January 21, 2010

Progress!

So, my best buddy Micah, for Christmas this passed season, gave me one of these (best present evar! Squids, AND it glows in the dark?! omg).

Anyways, I hadn't touched it since I got it off him, since the tool that came with it was gaaaaaaaarbage.

Stopped by Micah's pad last night, and he hooked me up with some finer nibs to use.

Anyways, been working on it since 7am or 7:30am EST (give or take)[it's now 10:48am].
Here's my progress so far.

I think it's starting to look effin' bad ass.


Gonna keep workin' at it later today.
Supposed to scratch away all the blue, leaving glow in the dark white, and black.

Fun as hell, but my hand is cramping up.

That's about it for now, I'll keep updating this little project as I get more done.

Peace out!
Much love, always
-ShaneZed

No comments:

Post a Comment