Monday, December 28, 2009

And We're Back!

Christmas went well!
Hope everyone else had a good one.

Got to see some family I haven't seen in a while.
Was good, made me happy!

Made out with some new sweaters, a rad t-shirt, boxers and socks, and some new shoes!
Thanks to everyone who came and visited!

Unfortunately when I had my xmas on Christmas Eve (couldn't do it on teh 25th for whatever reason), I was a LITTLE too drunk to eat my heart out.

Food was amazing, but like I said. Too drunk!

Anyways.
To make this update even better, here's a couple drawings I did while I was staying at my mom's place.

First one's called Taxi, not too sure how I feel about it yet.
The other one's called Fuckin' Squids.

Pics are on my Flickr.




Well, that's it for now!
Feel free to comment, and lemme know what you think of the drawings.

Thanks guys!

-ShaneZed

No comments:

Post a Comment